The number one choice of riders looking for a great value, reliable and high quality trials bike. The geometry hits the sweet spot and follows the latest trends in 26" bike. A front disc brake helps you slow down quietly and also offers great modulation for nose manuals.
The specification is fixed, if you wish to change any parts you will need to purchase them separately.
Frame and forks
- Echo Pure frame
- Echo Pure '16 forks
- Echo SL 740mm 10* / 10*
- Echo Forged 150x30 stem
- Integrated Echo headset
- Foam Echo grips
- Echo TR 170mm splined cranks
- Echo Urban spanish bottom bracket with aluminium M15 bolts and spacers
- Echo TR 108.9 18T freewheel, splined
- Echo Urban bashring
- Echo TR caged pedals
- KMC Z610HX chain
- Echo Urban 15T splined II sprocket
- Integrated Echo tensioners
- Front rim: Echo Single Wall 38mm
- Front hub: Echo TR disc
- Front spokes: plain gauge, brass nipples
- Rear rim: Echo Single Wall 44mm
- Rear hub: Echo 135mm, splined II interface
- Rear spokes: Plain gauge, brass nipples
- Rim tapes: Echo
- Inner tubes: CST
- Front tyre: Maxxis Pace 1.95"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Ardent 2.25"
- Echo TR front disc brake, 180mm
- Echo TR rear rim brake
- Echo TR brake mounts
- Echo SL brake booster with steel bolts
- Echo CNC soft brake pads