Beginner's trials bike from Echo focuses on providing the full trials experience and durable parts with less attention on weight saving. The bike differs from the Pure specitication through the use of a double wall rear rim, budget Kenda tyres and a powerful Avid BB5 front cable disc brake.
The specification is fixed, if you wish to change any parts you will need to purchase them separately.
Frame and forks
- Echo Pure frame
- Echo Pure forks
- Echo 6061 720mm
- Echo 150mm forged stem
- Integrated Echo headset
- Foam Echo grips
- Echo TR 170mm splined cranks
- Echo Urban spanish bottom bracket with aluminium M15 bolts and spacers
- Echo TR 108.9 18T freewheel, splined
- Echo Urban bashring
- Echo TR caged pedals
- KMC Z610HX chain
- Echo Urban 15T splined II sprocket
- Integrated Echo tensioners
- Front rim: Echo Single Wall 38mm
- Front hub: Echo TR disc
- Front spokes: plain gauge, black, brass nipples
- Rear rim: Echo Double Wall 44mm
- Rear hub: Echo 135mm, splined II interface
- Rear spokes: Plain gauge, black, brass nipples
- Rim tapes: Echo
- Inner tubes: CST
- Front tyre: Kenda Kinetics 2.35"
- Rear tyre: Kenda Kinetics 2.35"
- Avid BB5 front disc brake, 180mm, Avid FR5 lever, Jagwire cable
- Echo TR rear rim brake
- Echo TR brake mounts
- Echo SL brake booster with steel bolts
- Echo CNC soft brake pads