More competition oriented for 2018, Echo's new bike features improved frame clearance, an integrated booster and tapered head tube as standard. Vertical dropouts offer better location of the rear wheel while a sprung tensioner guarantees perfect chain tension from the very first ride.
This bike is available with either a front disc brake or doulbe rim brakes.
Frame and forks
- Echo MK6 Plus
- Echo Urban tapered disc or disc+4bolt
- Echo SL 740mm high riser
- Echo Forged 150x30 stem
- Integrated Echo headset
- Foam Echo grips
- Echo TR 170mm splined cranks
- Echo Urban spanish bottom bracket with aluminium M15 bolts and spacers
- Echo TR 108.9 18T freewheel, splined
- Echo Urban bashring
- Echo TR caged pedals
- KMC Z610HX chain
- Echo Urban 15T splined II sprocket
- Echo sprung tensioner
- Front rim: Echo Single Wall 38mm
- Front hub: Echo TR disc
- Front spokes: plain gauge, brass nipples
- Rear rim: Echo Single Wall 44mm
- Rear hub: Echo 135mm, splined II interface
- Rear spokes: Plain gauge, brass nipples
- Rim tapes: Echo
- Inner tubes: CST
- Front tyre: Maxxis Pace 1.95"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Ardent 2.25"
- Echo TR front disc brake, 180mm or Echo TR rim brake
- Echo TR rear rim brake
- Echo TR brake mounts
- Echo SL brake booster with steel bolts
- Echo CNC soft brake pads