Unique 24" trials bike from GU features a geometry which is ever so slightly shorter than a 26" bike. Great for urban trials or for beginners looking for something with a slightly more throwable feel.
The bike features a press-fit BB, tapered head tube and hydraulic disc brakes.
Frame and forks
- GU 24", 4bolt + disc, integrated booster
- Echo Urban tapered disc
- Echo SL 740mm high riser
- Echo Forged 150x30 stem
- Integrated Echo headset
- Foam Echo grips
- Echo TR 170mm splined cranks
- Echo Urban spanish bottom bracket with aluminium M15 bolts and spacers
- Echo TR 108.9 18T freewheel, splined
- Echo SL bashring
- Echo TR caged pedals
- Echo TR chain
- Echo Urban 15T splined II sprocket
- Front rim: Echo Single Wall 38mm
- Front hub: Echo TR disc
- Front spokes: plain gauge, brass nipples
- Rear rim: Echo Single Wall 44mm
- Rear hub: Echo 135mm, splined II interface
- Rear spokes: Plain gauge, brass nipples
- Rim tapes: Echo
- Inner tubes: CST
- Front tyre: Maxxis Snyper 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 2.4"
- Echo TR front disc brake, 180mm
- Echo TR rear rim brake
- Echo SL brake mounts
- Echo CNC soft brake pads