More competition oriented for 2017, Echo's new bike features improved frame clearance, an integrated booster and tapered head tube as standard.
This bike is available with either a front disc brake or doulbe rim brakes.
Frame and forks
- Echo MK6
- Echo Urban tapered disc or disc+4bolt
- Echo SL 740mm high riser
- Echo Forged 150x30 stem
- Integrated Echo headset
- Foam Echo grips
- Echo TR 170mm splined cranks
- Echo Urban spanish bottom bracket with aluminium M15 bolts and spacers
- Echo TR 108.9 18T freewheel, splined
- Echo Urban bashring
- Echo TR caged pedals
- KMC Z610HX chain
- Echo Urban 15T splined II sprocket
- Integrated Echo tensioners
- Front rim: Echo Single Wall 38mm
- Front hub: Echo TR disc
- Front spokes: plain gauge, brass nipples
- Rear rim: Echo Single Wall 44mm
- Rear hub: Echo 135mm, splined II interface
- Rear spokes: Plain gauge, brass nipples
- Rim tapes: Echo
- Inner tubes: CST
- Front tyre: Maxxis Pace 1.95"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Ardent 2.25"
- Echo TR front disc brake, 180mm or Echo TR rim brake
- Echo TR rear rim brake
- Echo TR brake mounts
- Echo SL brake booster with steel bolts
- Echo CNC soft brake pads