Updated for 2020, the Fourplay comes with some of the biggest changes since the inception of the Fourplay model back in 2008. The Pro bike now comes with 12mm rear thru-axle and upgraded front triangle tubing for increased strength. The disc mount is now a Post Mount system which removes the need for adaptors. Rims and hubs have also been improved resulting in a lighter bike without sacrificing strength.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24", 12mm thru-axle
- Forks: Inspired Fourplay Pro, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle
- Front Hub: Inspired disc V2, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Inspired disc V2, 12mm thru-axle 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Pro V2 24"
- Rear Rim: Inspired Pro V2 24"
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Rim Tape: Trialtech
- Inner tube: Maxxis
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Magura MT4 180mm
- Magura MT5 180mm
- Magura MT7 HC 180mm
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone 180mm
- Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt 175mm
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated kevlar
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" integral upper, 1.5" standard lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Lizard Skins MacAskill
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt comp