New for 2020, the Inspired Hex now features front and rear thru-axles, an especially useful feature with the larger 26" wheel size. The frame has been updated with different tubing and wheels now feature Inspired Pro V2 rims which are not only lighter, but have a high end look to them.
The geometry of the Hex remains unchanged and is recommended for taller riders or those looking for a more trialsy appeal while still maintaining high street capabilities.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex 26", 12mm thru-axle
- Forks: Inspired Hex Pro, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle
- Front Hub: Inspired disc V2, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Inspired disc V2, 12mm thru-axle 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Pro V2 26"
- Rear Rim: Inspired Pro V2 26"
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Rim Tape: Trialtech
- Inner tube: Maxxis
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 26 x 2.4"
- Magura MT4 180mm
- Magura MT5 180mm
- Magura MT7 HC 180mm
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone 180mm
- Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt 175mm
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 18T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" integral upper, 1.5" standard lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Lizard Skins MacAskill
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt comp