New for 2020, the Inspired Hex now features front and rear thru-axles, an especially useful feature with the larger 26" wheel size. The frame has been updated with different tubing. The Team model now comes with a 20mm front thru-axle which increases stiffness compared to the 15mm used in the previous generations.
The geometry of the Hex remains unchanged and is recommended for taller riders or those looking for a more trialsy appeal while still maintaining high street capabilities. At just over 10kgs, this is the lightest bike in the Inspired lineup which is especially useful given the more trialsy nature.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex 26", 12mm thru-axle
- Forks: Inspired Hex Team, Taper 1.5" steerer, 20mm bolt through axle
- Front Hub: Hope Pro 4 disc, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 88 engagement points, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Team V2 26"
- Rear Rim: Inspired Team V2 26"
- Spokes: Sapim Race, double butted, black
- Rim Tape: Trialtech
- Inner tube: Maxxis
- Tyres: Continental Race King 26" x 2.2" Protection, folding
- Magura MT7 HC3 180mm
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone 180mm
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm
- Front Sprocket: Inspired Descendant 22T, Integrated
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Rear sprocket: Trialtech Sport splined, 18T
- Pedals: Inspired V2 Team Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ DUB
- Bashring: Inspired Descendant Integrated
- Saddle: Inspired tripod kevlar medium
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" integral upper, 1.5" standard lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Lizard Skins MacAskill lock-on
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade Riser