The 2021 Fourplay Team remains mostly unchanged from last years model, continuing to use robust 20mm and 12mm thru axles on the forks and frame respectively. The bike is equipped with the best components from Hope, Truvativ and Inspired and blends light weight with strength and rigidity in an unprecedented way.
Most notable upgrades are V3 pedals, KMC Z1eHX-N chain and tubeless ready wheels.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24", 12mm thru-axle
- Forks: Inspired Fourplay Team, taper 1.5" steerer, 20mm bolt through axle
- Front Hub: Hope Pro 4 disc, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 88 engagement points, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Team V2 24"
- Rear Rim: Inspired Team V2 24"
- Spokes: Sapim Race, double butted, black
- Rim Tape: Trialtech
- Inner tube: Maxxis
- Tyres: Continental AirKing MacAskill 24" x 2.40
- Magura MT7 HC3 180mm
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone 180mm
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm
- Front Sprocket: Inspired Descendant 22T, Integrated
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
- Rear sprocket: Trialtech Sport splined, 16T
- Pedals: Inspired V3 Team Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ DUB
- Bashring: Inspired Descendant Integrated
- Saddle: Inspired tripod kevlar medium
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" integral upper, 1.5" standard lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Lizard Skins MacAskill lock-on
- Handlebars: Inspired Team Riser