Superlight Trialtech SL hub - a great alternative to the renowned Bonz Pro Light. Featuring an M10 drive-side funbolt, this hub is optimized for strength and stiffness as well as weight.
- For use with rim brakes
- Recommended 3x lacing on both sides
- High quality sealed bearings
- Hub shell and axle CNC machined from 7075 billet aluminium
- Two 3mm spacers allow this hub to be used with of without snail cams
- M10 drive side funbolt greatly increases stiffness while oppposing M6 bolt keeps weight down
- Drilling: 32h
- Weight: 180g (with funbolts and spacers)
Hub sold with:
- 135mm spacers for use without snail cams (these can be removed if snail cams are to be used)
- Flange spacing: 94mm
- Left flange diameter / distance from flange to hub centre: 45mm / 40mm
- Right flange diameter / distance from flange to hub centre: 39mm / 54mm
- Hub is equipped with two sets of spacers. Replacing thick spacers with the thinner ones will allow 3mm snail cams to be used.