Ultimate street-trials build from Inspired formerly used by Danny MacAskill. Features overall lower weight to the Fourplay Team, increased rigidity, strength and an updated geometry for a more streety feel which is perfect for shorter riders.
The V3.5 is the final and last generation of the Skye bike and once sold out, the Skye will no longer be available for purchase.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Skye V3.5, 12mm bolt through axle
- Forks: Inspired Skye V3.5, Taper 1.5" steerer, 20mm bolt through axle
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm
- Front Sprocket: 22T or Hope Integrated Bashring
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 16T, Black
- Pedals: Crank Brothers Stamp 7 MacAskill edition, large
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ DUB
- Bashring: Inspired Truvativ V2
- Headset: Hope, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Inspired Lock-On
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade Riser
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials,12mm bolt through axle, 32h
- Cassette Lockring: Trialtech
- Chain tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung
- Front rim: Inspired Team V2
- Rear rim: Inspired Team V2
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB
- Front tyre: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4"
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone 180mm or Magura MT7 with HC3 lever, 180mm
- Inspired Tripod Medium kevlar seat
- Inspired Tripod seat post
- Inspired seat clamp