Top of the line street-trials bike from Inspired features numerous upgrades over the Pro version resulting in an even stiffer, more durable and lighter bike overall.
New for 2019, the bike now features a Truvativ Descendant DUB crankset.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24"
- Forks: Inspired Fourplay, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle
- Front Hub: Hope Pro 4 disc, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 72 engagement points, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Team V2 24"
- Rear Rim: Inspired Team V2 24"
- Spokes: Sapim Race, double butted, black
- Rim Tape: Trialtech
- Inner tube: Maxxis
- Tyres: Continental AirKing MacAskill 24" x 2.40
- Magura MT7 HC3 180mm
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone 180mm
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ Descendant 22T, Integrated
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Rear sprocket: Trialtech Sport splined, 16T
- Pedals: Inspired V2 Team Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ DUB
- Bashring: Truvativ Descendant Integrated
- Saddle: Inspired tripod kevlar medium
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" integral upper, 1.5" standard lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Inspired Lock-On Logo
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade Riser